Thursday 10 January 2013

NOW and Old Souls


NOW is.

It is amazing that at the very core of each one of us, is the NOW which we coat in various ways to disguise it so that no one else can behold it.  

A newborn baby is in the NOW and begins to expand its grasp and understanding of beyond the NOW as its mind begins to operate and attempt to particularize each and every piece of creation of which the mind becomes aware.  Each experience is a learning experience and, initially, each experience places another coat or lining upon the NOW.  NOW I am, becomes, NOW I am and I have a finger.  NOW I am and I can cry so NOW I am and I have a finger and I can cry.  Over time, it is the NOW which becomes totally embossed in these other realities.

Out of the mouths of babes comes things like "She is fat".  The babe sees the fat lady.  The babe makes a statement without the connotations that mankind has attribute to a person being fat.  No judgement, just a statement.  The baby is more in the NOW than the adults.

What reaction the mother or the woman spoken about have depends totally on the association they have about a fat lady.  The Mother:  "OMG my child just insulted my best friend" and promptly tells the child not to say things like that to people.  To the child, this then becomes another layer to cover the NOW I am.  The woman thinks: "Perceptive child reminding me that I need to lose some weight".  

Learning is going from the known to the unknown.  When a baby is born it simply is and that is what it realizes.  As it grows, experiences, and learns, it realizes more and the simply is takes on a complexity.

One means to get to see and be aware of that kernel of the NOW inside a person, is to make a connection with that person's soul.  Often that is readily achieved through visual eye to eye contact.  This is not always the case.  At times the focus must be made just above the person's head to get to greet the person's soul.

The energy that is exchanged when one soul connects with another is incredible.  Perhaps this is the creator within one person in contact with the creator in the other person.  

Whatever it is, it is dynamic, energetic, revitalizing, and a link to the NOW. 

NOW, from babes to old souls.

Old souls carry a knowledge of the creator as they fulfill their mission in the world.  They can readily connect with both other old souls and young souls imparting an understanding of love and caring which is very pervasive.  

Old souls are on a mission and nothing will divert them from achieving that mission because they were sent on the mission to succeed.  They neither dwell upon the past nor the future, but enjoy the moment or the NOW on their way to fulfilling their mission.

When an old soul meets another old soul, the recognition is immediate and the NOW makes their relationship.  When an old soul meets a young soul the young soul is taken under wing and the old soul goads the growth of the young soul.  In the end the ultimate goal of all souls is to be in the presence of the creator's NOW.

Even as I am writing this, my being yearns to hold on to the NOW, to allow myself to fly to another plane of existence.  When first I experienced an out of body experience, I resisted and tried to hold myself back.  Overtime when an out of body experience began to occur, I would revel in it, but still resisted to enter its realm of freedom.  Eventually I grew in ease and found that I could be present with others, in love and energy even though they were miles away.

If I appear to you to be rambling, I am, but intentionally.  My aim is to share my experiences from which I learned with you so that you too may be able to experience and learn from them.

It may not be clear and precise now, but eventually it will be. 

Experience the NOW and enjoy the NOW and all it affords in the endless possibilities it offers and the vision of the perfection which is you.  Don't be afraid of it, embrace it, and share the NOW with others simply by being you.

That's all for NOW folks!

1 comment:


  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
    It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob,Dairies,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid. disease,Lupus,Lipoid Storage diseases( Gauchers disease),Polycystic Disease.,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Cirrhosis of Liver,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic,HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete